I love Pretty Little Liars; it is so over the top. Favorite moments, as of late:
3) Ella and Byron pick up Mike at the station, but he blows his parents off...Angry at your parents for splitting up? Do more things to MAKE THEM SPLIT UP.
2) When Caleb is COMPLETELY ALONE with Hanna IN HER ROOM, he voluntarily opens up to her with a deep dark secret. Hmm...last time I told you a secret, you slept with me...Coincidence?
1) Toby is working for Mr. Hastings, since Spencer forbade Toby for working with dangerous Jason. When Toby finds a hockey stick buried in this man's front yard, he pops out of the bushes, snatches it from his hands, and runs away, laughing maniacally. Toby’s like, "And Spencer thought I was in danger working for Jason...Knew this town was a freak show."
My Favorite PagesEdit
- Tabitha Clark is an insane character. I've heard some fans on this site suggest that the real Ali killed her, then posed as Tabitha, which seems the only plausible explanation so far as to how she knew so much! Check out her page and the stuff she tells the girls; she is so creepy!
- Hanna's house is another good one. It's so funny that Ashley Benson doesn't have a set for her character's room! I think this might change in the 7th episode, though (based on the sneak peeks on ABC's site)...
- Blind Dates, but that could be because I just saw it!
- Jaria ('nuff said. Sorry Ezria fans - Ezra's a creepster, and Aria is a weirdo around him. I wouldn't mind Holden though; he brought out her personality re: victory dance after playing fuse ball)
- Mona's quotes - love that b*tch!
My Grammar Obsession: Forum: Punctuation - Quotation Marks - Please check it out!!!