FANDOM


  • I posted a ginormous thread about Alison being A from the beginning. I believe Alison is the only one with a good enough motive. Alison is a psychopath trying to keep the world revolving around her. That was Alison's MO for everything she did in Rosewood, with her friends, the bullying, hair, makeup, she wanted to be "unforgettable". She loves to create drama and tragedy to gain sympathy and attention from others. Alison is a great actress she is very convincing. Alison even believes her own lies. 2 examples of this is when she was in the Fitzgerald Theater with Ezra he told her she tells her stories with such conviction it's like she even believes them herself and she says "well if you can't convince yourself why should anyone else believe you?". The second example was when Cyrus has confessed for Alison's kidnapping and cooperated her story (when we all know Alison wasn't kidnapped) and the liars are trying to convince Ali that she cannot ID Cyrus because he's an innocent man and Spencer says to Ali "In sorry do we actually have to remind you that you were never actually kidnapped". Alison always has a motive to lie, she even lied to the liars about her argument with Mona and slapping Mona back. Why? Because she wants the liars to believe she's a changed person but she's not. The biggest proof of Alison being apart of the A-game all along: First, Alison disappearing benefited Alison the most, she was losing all the girls based on how she had been treating them all that time just like Spencer said "what's a leader without any followers". Alison needs the liars more than the liars ever needed her. She faked her death creating sadness and remorse in the girls for the way they felt about her because of the way she treated them! Classic manipulator. Alison stayed close to Rosewood. She was able to visit the girls on multiple occassions while they were asleep, and apart of her story even save them on multiple occassions. I believe CeCe was working for Alison the entire time, because Alison helped CeCe without question when CeCe needed to leave town and how CeCe and Alison's friendship played out never made sense and what they did that summer together no one really knows besides what they told us. Alison gave CeCe her ticket out and CeCe left as Vivian Darkbloom and Alison lied about it and wanted Emily to lie about it too, using Emily's love for her to manipulate her. And every time Alison would visit the liars she never actually gave them any answers, it was just more Alison games and lies and puzzles. Alison loves this game. She was able to sneak in and out and around everywhere, just like A. Alison hired minions to help cooperate her story. She hired Noel Khan to break into Hannas house to make it seem like she was really actually kidnapped and the kidnapped was still after her, and she even lied to the girls about it until she gets caught. See, Alison always lies first and tells the truth once she gets caught with a sad dramatic story where you end up feeling sorry for her behind it. Classic manipulative pathological liar. But the BIGGEST PROOF is in Season 5 Episode 10 (I recommend everyone go back and watch this episode-there's so much information!!) The episodes title is "A Dark Ali"! This entire episode is based around Alison trying to cover her own ass and convince everyone around her that her lies are the truth and Ali will do anything at all costs to a heir even this and get her way. The episode starts off where the previous episode ended with a guy confessing to be Alison's kidnapper and the burglar who broke into Hannas house the night prior. They show us who they explain the be Cyrus. Cyrus goes on verbatim to tell the tale Alison told at the medical examiners office that she recorded for the other liars to mesmerize. So the entire episode the liars are trying to convince Alison to tell the truth and let this guy go because they think it's a trap that A has set to bring down all the liars and expose the truth about what actually happened in New York. Emily is the one the liars send to do the dirty work and to convince Ali that she has to do the right thing and say that this is not the guy. Alison feels cornered because Emily asks her "is the reason you don't want to tell is because for the first time everyone actually believes your story" so now Alison has to come up with a lie to play off of Emily's love and compassion. Alison tells Emily that Cyrus is the one that gave her that scar on her leg (the scar Hanna asked about and never got a straight answer about) because he attacked her stabbed her and robbed her after pretending to like her. Alison was very convincing, Emily believed her but told Alison that A must know about this and wants to trap Ali and expose her lie about the kidnapping. So Alison agrees to Emily that she will allow the 48 hours to expire and will not ID Cyrus as her kidnapper as it will put all the liars in the line of fire. Well, ALISON LIED! She identified to basement as the place she was kept captive to the officer right in the nick of time for Cyrus to still be released!! The biggest evidence that Alison is the one pulling all the strings and lying about everything comes at the very end of the episode, where they put clips of As activity.

    We see Cyrus standing in the creepy woods, waiting for somebody, presumably A but then we see Alison, dressed up as her ulterior ego Vivian Darkbloom, dressed in all black with an A hoodie on. Her and Cyrus proceed to have a very telling conversation. Cyrus: "I was beginning to think you might now show. There's a warrant out for my arrest, I barely made it out in time, that wasn't the deal we made" Alison:"You're lucky there was even a deal at all. I should've left you for dead when I found you, no one would miss you, Cy, not for a second" As Alison hands him a plane ticket (and when Alison hands someone a plane ticket there is usually a new identity attached so he could get away from the cops---that's weird if he really attacked her) Cyrus: "You know I could've told them the truth about you, how we met, all the fun we had together." Alison: "So could I. But then we would both lose. Now we both win." Cyrus grabs the plane ticket and turns to leave and Alison continues "I found you once, and you can bet your life I can find you again. This is your one chance to start over, Cy, you better use it!" Cyrus: "The way you've used it, Ali?" This conversation reveals soooo much!! By the town of Alison's voice during this conversation she doesn't fear Cyrus at all! In fact they seem to be very aquanted, her calling him "Cy". He isn't the one who gave her that scar by attacking her. She lied to Emily about that. But that's not the part I'm analyzing because Ali lies always to get her way. The part that's interesting is that he seemed more afraid of her than her of him. Why would he agree to do this for her? He obviously cared for her or they had some connection. Or she was just blackmailing him as she does everyone else. Which is how A gets help. A and Ali have too much in common. Alison hired Noel Khan and Cyrus both just to make her lies seem like the truth, no matter what the other girls wanted or how it would effect them. That's the difference between Alison and the liars. The liars care for eachother, stick together, and they tell eachother the truth eventually, they love eachother and are actually in this together. Alison is in this for herself, for attention, to control the liars like puppets or dolls. Even Paige made that reference in this most recent season 7. Alison pulls the strings and she will go to extreme lengths to cover her tracks and lies.

    Please, let me know what you think! Since the end of season 7 I have been obsessed with figuring it out watching episode after episode over and over. i know that with Archer kidnapping her this season it makes it hard to believe Alison would've been able to do that. But what if archer was under her spell as well? Doing everything she asked? That gained her the most sympathy from the girls since then finding out her mother buried her alive. She planned all of this too. She had to. The girls had been gone for 5 years, Alison cannot live the boring life she had been living the past 5 years, she wanted her dolls back. We all know how dark, manipulative and evil Alison can be. I do not believe she ever changed, it was all apart of the rouge to keep the liars close.

    Let me know if you agree or disagree or if you can add to this theory! Please I'm obsessed in figuring this out. I believe the writers have made some mistakes along the way and have written things in from the liars perspective so they can disprove them as a lie or incorrect memory or to point us in different directions because it's a mystery show. I would hate to believe they make it up as they go along as one person said. Because I've been watching this since episode one and I just hope they put in as much effort as we have in our theories so we can have a satisfying ending to a crazy wonderful series!

      Loading editor
    • I don't know.  It has crossed my mind but it raises a lot of questions.  If she and Archer were in it together, why go through the whole thing with "visions" of Jessica and Wilden?  There was no one else around to put on a show for.  I could see if she had run to the liars telling them what happened and then they showed us a "flashback" of the visions when it was really just a lie.  But they didn't do it that way.

      I do see the possibility of her and Mona plotting together that night at the Lost Woods.  We only have Ali's word for the  fact that someone was threatening her before that night.   In "the First Secret" she faked an attack on her.   Mona would have done anything to please Ali.  In my "the Alison Bracelet" thread I discussed the possibility that Mona took the bracelet they show us right before Ali leaves the Lost Woods, hits Bethany on purpose and puts the bracelet on her as part of an effort to make Ali appear dead.   She would have buried her but she heard someone coming.  Just an idea!

      So again I really don't know.  I am open to the possibility

        Loading editor
    • I totally agree!  Cyrus asks towards Ali, the way Holbrook talks about Ali.  She has the ability to do them both in and they know it.

      As far as Elliot.  He knew things about her we don't know.  He turned on her - He'd love to remove her from this plan but he Knows that without her he has no plan unless he can drive her crazy and take control of her assets.

      It is interesting that Ali was willing to befriend Mary isn't it.   Concidering how they met.  Haha.  None of the liars understand how she could trust her, neither can Jason.  Why does Ali trust her?  Because she knows her story. 

        Loading editor
    • Exactly! I think there is a lot more to that story than they have told yet! Because I never understood Alison fighting for CeCe to get out because she wanted her "family". Alison has never cared about that. She left her family for years and never looked back. She didn't want the attention from them, she wanted it from everyone else around her. Alison's family knows all her secrets and lies and how well she manipulates people! So, the series of events that led up to Alison being admitted and crazy, to me were very strange and do not add up one bit.

        Loading editor
    • Also, when Emily was in the hospital having her egg procedure, she seen Sara Harvey, and when Emily started freaking out Alison came in and said she was outside her door the entire time and no one came in or out. That was very strange because then Emily's eggs came up missing? I still don't know why they showed us Sara Harvey in that scene if she wasn't apart of stealing the eggs.

        Loading editor
    • Remember when she hated Jason and wanted his inheritance.  So much for "family".

      I hope the writers don't cop out on this.  OR Ezra, I dont' think he is what we are led to believe either.

        Loading editor
    • Oh my gosh!!! We are on the same exact page!!! Ezra's behavior in Season 4 was beyond alarming and A-like! With the surveillance and the lies! He was so convincing! I had no idea he had been doing that the entire time! Also, what if he lead the liars in Shanas direction to lead them away from Alison or something! He and Alison has always had strange interactions! And Ezra's goals have never changed! He wants to be a famous author! What better than a story surrounding Alison Delaurentis! He even had Mona afraid and working for him! I believe he is still planning to write a book about Alison and the liars. He has had so much invested in doing so. He had been recording them and watching them for years! The way he showed up the first night the liars seen Alison after ravenswood! Bringing aria her phone?! His behavior was so strange! Breaking into his cabin where the liars were staying dressed as A to steal Alison's diary?! Like the liars were fighting for their lives from A and he was more focused on getting a story for his book?! He never said why he wanted the diary!? And his A-lair! I could see Alison and Ezra being in on this together! Alison loves being the center of attention! She would love to have a best selling book written all about her! And Ezra wants to be a mainstream author! What if they are working as A together to create the best story of betrayal and drama of her playing puppet master of an entire town!

        Loading editor
    • And he was dressed up as the gas mask man from Season 4 when they were in Ravenswood! They never explained this! Also, when he must've overheard Spencer was the one really focused on proving Ezra was A (because of his surveillance) he told Aria about Spencer's drug habit, hiding his real motives behind concern, even breaking the rules to prove it by showing Aria her file! And giving it to her so she can convince her friends as well! Making Spencer now unreliable! How manipulative! Ezra's just like Alison when it comes to commiting to their lies! Ezra kept lying all the way up until he was forced to tell the truth! Knowing just how to manipulate someone using sympathy to get them back into your web (taking a bullet from Shana). I found that extremely convenient for Ezra! How can you not forgive someone who takes a bullet for you! Also, at the end of the episode where Ezra dresses as A and breaks into the cabin, they show the scene at the end like it's A turning on vehicle from remote access! So he was also the one that trapped the liars so they had no choice but to go to the cabin, so they couldn't make it to Ali, and he could get the diary. That's a very well thought plan! Where he also had remote access to the liars vehicles where he could just shut it off while they're driving no matter where he was? Doesn't this sound familiar with Uber A turning on Spencer's alarm, or locking the doors while the liars are in the car?!

        Loading editor
    • We are totally on the same page.  At some point I wrote a theroy that I believed that Ezra was bankrolling this whole thing as if he was controlling the fader for his book.  He was writing a true crime and creating the story at the same time by financing the villian.  I have always thought Ezra was Varjak.  I don't believe Cece made all that money because she played the stock market from a psych center.

      Also, he read Spencer's college application essay and asked her not to write it.  He said it was so they don't think she's unstable.  I don't believe that.  It's because he thinks it's HIS story to tell.

      I'll try to find my theory on here.

      Found it -   http://pretty-little-liars.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:585578

        Loading editor
    • Wow! I've never put much thought into the Varjack thing!! I totally can see that!!! I believe you're right! Ezra is very manipulative and I believe everyone has underestimated him. I feel like Ezra has shown himself to be completely unstable and unravels about the smallest things! I think you're right! It's HIS story to him, just like Ali was HIS Holly Golightly! He wanted to write a book about Alison! I find it really disturbing that Ezra knew Arias age and still pursued her and created a romantic relationship with her! It's beyond gross! And on top of that, why become a teacher at Rosewood? He wanted to be able to get closer to them and keep a closer eye and have more control. I wonder what his motive was to get Cyrus to destroy Alison's story? I mean A did want that as well, but I believe Ali is A. Her and Ezra to be working together. I'm open to other theories because I realize there are a million great ones out there and there is proof that leads in many directions. But I've always felt Ezra was manipulating Aria every time he spoke to her, leading her into the decisions he wanted her to make. Like the time Spencer was on the "Ezra is A" warpath and he mentioned to Aria that he thought Spencer was on drugs, well he knew that him accusing Spencer was not enough to convince Aria so he had proof with him, Spencer's CONFIDENTIAL school file! And he didn't stop there! He told Aria to tell Spencers parents! Basically convinced her to! I was very shocked by that behavior! Also, someone mentioned Ezra using Shana to shoot him to get back in the good graces with the girls and especially Aria, and it worked! I think there's a lot we don't know about Ezra Fitz! But if he was doing surveillance on the liars for the past couple years, how would he not know who A was? Or be able to help the liars with more information? It seems he has information that he'd rather keep for himself. But after reading your theory I have to agree, at the very least Ezra is Varjack!!

        Loading editor
    • When did the whole Varjak thing start? Season 5?
      
        Loading editor
    • Yes, right at the end of season 5 I'm pretty sure!

        Loading editor
    • I am watching everything again right now and I think that Alison and jennas may have started this whole thing together.

        Loading editor
    • @PLLsparia I have been rewatching the series for days now, I stayed up all night rewatching episodes from the dollhouse! It honestly is enough to drive you crazy! Lol! But what makes you say that? Do you think Alison and Jenna actually became friends at the Halloween store? Or do you think they started together on opposing sides!? That's a very intriguing theory! I would love Alison to be involved only because for me I don't see a greater motive. As someone else said, A's actions and motives seem to directly benefit Alison! But with the whole CeCe is A thing, it's really odd to me why she hate the liars so much? Even taking it out on Alison? Why would charolette feel more connected to Alison (her cousin) than Spencer her sister? If CeCe was actually A, she would've known about Spencer!


      I even had a thought before, what if Jessica and Mary are just one woman? Not actually twins. But, that seems far fetched now too!

        Loading editor
    • Well, the one reason that comes to mind about Jenna and Ali is that if Cece loves Ali so much why would she befriend Jenna (according to Jenna's story)  Alegiances are being crossed all over the place.

        Loading editor
    • This whole thing is confusing -.- now Spencer is Ali's half cousin? Could we put it that way?

        Loading editor
    • Not half cousin, because Spencer is Mary's daughter and Alison is Jessica's daughter, Mary and Jessica are twins, which would make Alison and Spencer 1st cousins, with even closer DNA because their mothers are twins! You'd think Spencer and Alison would look more alike! Or Spencer and CeCe or Spencer and Jason! Which would make Jason and Spencer brother and sister and cousins, if Peter is really Spencer's dad! Also making CeCe and Spencer sisters! Which CeCe always considered Alison her sister, but you'd think her finding out about Spencer she would've been more excited. But CeCe never mentions any of this in her reveal! And honestly now we don't get to see CeCe and Spencer interact as sisters. Which. I'm still not 100% convinced CeCe is Charles, only because the Timeline is so off.

        Loading editor
    • Actually Spencer would be Ali first cousin and would be Jason's cousin/adopted sister through Jason biological father Peter however we don't know who Spencer's birth father is it could still possibly be Peter and if so that mean Jason and Spencer are cousins and half siblings.

        Loading editor
    • Right! Which I'm assuming she is peters or what are the chances she ended up at he Hastings house? I read somewhere that Marlene said that the Spencer story is straight out of the book. I don't know if it's true or not it if so that would mean Mary is Spencer's surrogate mother. But Marlene has said a lot that has come to be untrue. But the whole family tree is messed up lol! I guesss we will find out soon! Well not soon, but eventually!

        Loading editor
    • AlisonisA wrote: Not half cousin, because Spencer is Mary's daughter and Alison is Jessica's daughter, Mary and Jessica are twins, which would make Alison and Spencer 1st cousins, with even closer DNA because their mothers are twins! You'd think Spencer and Alison would look more alike! Or Spencer and CeCe or Spencer and Jason! Which would make Jason and Spencer brother and sister and cousins, if Peter is really Spencer's dad! Also making CeCe and Spencer sisters! Which CeCe always considered Alison her sister, but you'd think her finding out about Spencer she would've been more excited. But CeCe never mentions any of this in her reveal! And honestly now we don't get to see CeCe and Spencer interact as sisters. Which. I'm still not 100% convinced CeCe is Charles, only because the Timeline is so off.

      Hmmm I hadn't thought about that Jason/Spencer connection thing. They're closer than we actually think.

        Loading editor
    • AlisonisA wrote: Right! Which I'm assuming she is peters or what are the chances she ended up at he Hastings house? I read somewhere that Marlene said that the Spencer story is straight out of the book. I don't know if it's true or not it if so that would mean Mary is Spencer's surrogate mother. But Marlene has said a lot that has come to be untrue. But the whole family tree is messed up lol! I guesss we will find out soon! Well not soon, but eventually!

      Lol these 2 family trees are really really messed up. So much is happening.

        Loading editor
    • They really are messed up, I wonder if Melissa is adopted! The only reason I say I believe peter is Spencer's father and Mary is Spencer's mother, Jessica and peter had an affair which she then had Jason Dilaurentis! So, then Jessica's TWIN sister ends up having a baby with the same guy? And it's really hard to imagine that CeCe is A because A knew all the liars secrets. We are expected to belive CeCes motive is because she loved Alison, so she wanted to be able to control her every move. And the reason she tormented the liars was because with alisons mistreatment, blackmail, and threats, when Alison disappeared the liars felt a slight relief, but that doesn't mean they wanted Alison dead! Or even gone! If CeCe was A, why wouldn't she have mentioned these HUGE secrets? Mary Drake is their real mother, and she just goes along that's jessica was her mother and Alison was her baby sister?

      And do we know the timeline for when Mary Drake is in Radley? Was she inn Radley with Mona or CeCe??

        Loading editor
    • I'm so confused by who's related to you.  WE need a family tree.

        Loading editor
    • AlisonisA wrote: @PLLsparia I have been rewatching the series for days now, I stayed up all night rewatching episodes from the dollhouse! It honestly is enough to drive you crazy! Lol! But what makes you say that? Do you think Alison and Jenna actually became friends at the Halloween store? Or do you think they started together on opposing sides!? That's a very intriguing theory! I would love Alison to be involved only because for me I don't see a greater motive. As someone else said, A's actions and motives seem to directly benefit Alison! But with the whole CeCe is A thing, it's really odd to me why she hate the liars so much? Even taking it out on Alison? Why would charolette feel more connected to Alison (her cousin) than Spencer her sister? If CeCe was actually A, she would've known about Spencer!


      I even had a thought before, what if Jessica and Mary are just one woman? Not actually twins. But, that seems far fetched now too!

      I think that Jenna and Alison knew each other from before. when Jenna meets Alison in the Halloween store Alison says,"I'm Alison". Jenna says,"I know". Which I thought at first meant that she was part of the NAT club which, she is. But later at her memorial service she says she has known Alison all of her life. I was like...really? So, there's those two odd things. Then, I know in the first two seasons Jenna and Garrett are A. I'm not sure right now when Mona started being A or if she was in on it from the begining, I'm still rewatching and connecting. And Noel is a big part of it, too. He helps Mona, Jenna, Alison and Cece. But he helps Cece because Alison told him to. At least the first time. I think Alison planned to disappear. And she used all of them to help her. I'm not sure yet if they all know that they are all on the same side. And if Jenna is so mad at Alison why doesn't she attack her instead of the girls when she comes back? Everything is literally Alison's fault and she is the least punished. When she is punished it actually ends up helping her in some way. I don't think Jenna was ever totally blind. I'm not sure that the Jenna thing wasn't all just a set up. After all, the girls never saw who was inside. Oh, and Toby has Definetly been on the A team since season 2 not season 3! I'm not sure what that means yet. As I am rewatching I'm connecting new peices that I missed before and im searching for the connections.

      As far as Cece goes, I haven't got that far again yet but my original thought is that I don't think Cece/Charolett is Alison's cousin or Spencer's sister. Mary picked up her photo and said, that's how our Charolett would have wanted it." Leaving me to think that the photo of Charolett wasn't their Charolett. I think as of this moment which it could change, that Alison and Cece were really good friends and she had Cece help her but the sisterly bull is just bull. I'm thinking they might follow the books and make Alison the girl in the grave and our Alison her twin sister Charolett. And she might be Mary's child, not Spencer. just a thought. Like I said haven't gotten that far again yet.

      As far as Alison being archers victim...well I can see people's point. But Alison taught Mona to lie and Mona taught Hanna to lie. Bethany taught Charolett to lie and they all said you have to be really convincing. Alison has to convince herself these situations are really and what better way than to act them out just incase someone sees or the NAT club has a hidden video. she has to convince herself just as much as she convinced them. It's a game. All of it.

        Loading editor
    • If Melissa is in fact adopted, that would mean Olivia Benson has no kids of her own?

        Loading editor
    • @pllsparia I agree with you! I think that they used Archer Dunhill as a way to take the spotlight off of Alison and how guilty she has looked for 6 seasons now! I always mention the scene where they show Alison and Ezra in the Fitzgerald Theatre and Ezra is saying how Alison is his very own Holly Golightly, a story teller, a fibber! And he says the way she tells her stories with such conviction it's like she actually believes half of what she's saying (which means Ezra knew most of her stories were just that, a story) and Alison says "well if you don't believe it yourself why should anyone else believe you?" Alison is the PERFECT liar without remorse or a guilty conscience! She definitely would and could go along with the "torture" to create the sympathy Alison always wants.

      The biggest time I've questioned Alison and her behavior, is when Archer is killed while the liars are in the car! She completely shuts down and acts totally unlike herself. Alison had been under a lot of moments of stress and her first instinct is to come up with a lie and a story, its ingrained in her. So, Alison's behavior that night always struck me as she was trying to convince the liars of something. Also, how did Alison just get over all the times the liars have turned on her!? Monas death, they sent her to prison, and then Charolettes death, they gave AD Alison's jacket! Alison is a grudgeholder and at the very least seeks revenge!

      There are so many theories going around and I'm pretty open to whoever A is, but Alison's behavior has to be explained as more than just she's Alison? Her behavior while the liars thought she was dead seemed like she was playing games! The liars were in danger and all of them were trying to hide HER secrets and still protect her! Alison never has seemed to care about that. The liars seem to believe Alison is capable of anything, including murder, and so do I!

        Loading editor
    • ^ yep, totally agree. 

      I am confused by the fact that she is willing to "forgive" them after so much.  There is a scene where her and Elliot are talking and he tells her she needs them.  I think, like you, she is not innocent and she is aware that she needs them.

        Loading editor
    • Ok this is totally random, but when how come when Ali and them went to see Charles grave, why does his grave just say "Charles beloved son"?? No last name?? Because he's not really dead??

        Loading editor
    • @holdenfan Exactly! And I'm interested to find out what's going on with the parents! They have all expressed at different times that they taught their daughters to lie! Why is that?

      And @JKH32 maybe that's the idea they were going for? Because Charles wasn't really dead and transformed into Charlotte? But do we know the last name Jessica gave to charolette when she brought her back to Radley? She obviously didn't use DiLaurentis? I mean I'm not convinced that anything CeCe said was the truth, considering the timeline and everything just not adding up. But why in the story did they not tell us Charolettes last name and how Jessica managed to explain where Charolette came from? I mean no one found it odd that Jessica left with "her son" he does, she returns with some random girl?

        Loading editor
    • I don't know! I'm still not totally convinced Charlotte is Charles, the timeline just isn't adding up. I mean surely she/he wouldn't knowly hook up with her cousin/brother, because she knew, right? That's one of many reasons I'm not buying it, and for some reason I think Ali is still pulling the strings.

        Loading editor
    • The transformation from Charles to Charlotte has a big problem.  According to the liars there is no record of Charlotte Dilaurentis at Radley.  So, it seems for Jessica the change was also to hide her from Mary since Mary never knew she existed.  So exactly, what was her last name.  How did she re-enter Radley? 

        Loading editor
    • Exactly @holdenfan! Maybe Jessica is the one who gave her the last name Drake? The only reason I would find that hard to believe is because Jason had told his family about CeCe and I'm sure he mentioned her last name as well! I'm just not totally convinced of Charolettes story. I agree with what someone said above, that AD must be someone who's been pulling the strings from the beginning because that's the only way they can tie up loose ends!

      But right now I'm on the Halloween prequel in Season 2, where it's from the perspective in 2008 when Alison was still alive and the liars were going to Noel's Khans Halloween bash. In the scene with Emily and Toby where Toby's telling Emily that his dad remarried and the new part of the family is moving in. Emily mentions that it seemed his mother (Marion/Mrs.Cavanaugh) hadn't died that long ago. Toby goes on to say it had only been a year! Which makes Marions death in 2007 which would've made the liars about 13 years old when Marion would've died, Toby wouldn't have been much older, but Charolette would've been about 20, because Charles was about 7 years older than Alison and the liars. Bethany was about 5 years younger than Charles making her at that time about 15, which adds up with the pll timeline of her death 2 years later at age 17! So there has to be a reason the timeline is wrong! I don't believe they would make such a huge timeline error! Also, in CeCes flashbacks it shows Jessica/Radley allowing her to take some college courses sometime in 2009, so how in the world in 2005 when Charolette was just 18 (which is 2 years before Mrs Cavanaughs death) was she able to become Rosewoods Prom Queen and graduate from Rosewood? None of this adds up for us at all.

        Loading editor
    • Is there gonna be a Halloween special this year?

        Loading editor
    • @hannaisbae90 that is a good question! I've always loved the Halloween and Christmas episodes, they seem to always have a lot of information, and i think it's cool the way the beginning changed slightly. lol. But I've looked everywhere and there's a lot of recent articles about Marlene king and her tweets and hints she's been posting on twitter, I'm not sure if anyone else has seen those articles and tweets but she tweeted some parts of the script from the next 10 episodes. They don't seem to have much to do with A, more like the wedding, etc. And they also released the title of the finale episode, which is supposed to be 2 hours, "Until Death Do Us Part". Which has to do with a wedding, but with pll it could also mean there's going to be a death!

      But to answer the question about if there's going to be a Halloween episode this year, unfortunately I don't think so. I've looked all over and I looked through the episodes of the next season, and all of season 7 and there isn't any episodes for Halloween or Christmas specials. A lot of fans have been over the whole A mystery for awhile, and sometimes I wish there was more answers along the way, but Im really going to miss pll! I've been watching since I was a teenager! It's sad that there's only 10 episodes left and then it'll be over forever!

        Loading editor
    • ^i was really hoping for a Halloween special. Looks like I'm gonna have to watch the older episodes for fun. I started binge watching about 4 years ago and this was when the "Toby is A" episode was airing. The show has come a long way and I love every episode of it. Gonna definitely miss it.

        Loading editor
    • I just noticed something else that points to Ali's involvement.   In episode 5X07,  Ali and Hanna have dinner at Emily's house.  Its the one where Hanna is drinking vodka.  Anyway, at the end of the episode we see the gloved one steam open an envelope addressed to Pam Fields, containing an invitation to Ella and Zack's engagement party.  Who was in the house and could have picked up said envelope?  Ali!  How else could A have gotten mail addressed to Pam? 

        Loading editor
    • NellyBell wrote: I just noticed something else that points to Ali's involvement.   In episode 5X07,  Ali and Hanna have dinner at Emily's house.  Its the one where Hanna is drinking vodka.  Anyway, at the end of the episode we see the gloved one steam open an envelope addressed to Pam Fields, containing an invitation to Ella and Zack's engagement party.  Who was in the house and could have picked up said envelope?  Ali!  How else could A have gotten mail addressed to Pam? 

      I noticed the exact same thing!!!! It had to have been Alison. She was at Emily's and had open access to the invite. And she also resealed it so she could put it back! I'm honestly at this point convinced Alison has had to be involved one way or another. Or at the very least has been on the A-team. I find the weirdest clue to be Alison saying she's the one who showed up and saved Spencer when Ian was trying to kill her?! Then Ian's body disappears and Alison never says who took it or anything?! She even said he wasn't dead because she watched him leave? Then he ends up with a bullet in his head and the autopsy showed he was dead for atleast a week before the bullet! Do we know who "killed" Ian? Did they ever say? It's bizarre because during this time this was one of the most extreme things A had done. And I'm wondering if Melissa was ever even really pregnant?! She was faking sonograms and a baby belly for months! Idk but rewatching the series is creating more questions for me than I ever though I'd have.

        Loading editor
    • hahaha I can relate.  Every time I rewatch an episode something jumps out at me, usually about Ali and/or Ezra.

        Loading editor
    • ^totoally agree - after rewatching season 5 I fell like there is no way Alison did not know that Cecewas involved in everything going on.  In other words "A".

        Loading editor
    • Remember when Spencer and Alison had the argument where Ali's like 'You don't exist without me' and Spencer's like no 'You don't exist without us'. Think this is where the dolls thing comes in

        Loading editor
    • YES! I just watched that episode and immediately noticed that. I'm pretty sure that is the very first time "dolls" are mentioned in the series and it is Alison. That whole conversation between Alison and Spencer is a little odd. I'm also pretty sure there is a time when Ashley Marin makes a comment about Alison treating the girls like dolls...

        Loading editor
    • I just re-watched the Halloween train episode, the one where Ashley Marin is visited by the creepy ghost girl. SOOO much is going on during that train ride that I never really paid much attention to the storyline with the ghost girl and Ashley. However, this time around I listened and noticed that the little girl is talking about her sister and the fact that they fight all the time and that their mom always picks the sisters side. The girl then makes a comment along the lines of " We fight over everything, even our dolls." WHAT?!?!?! Then I got to thinking, what if Mona and Ali were working together for the first 2 seasons. ( or something along those lines) and then Mona gets caught and put in Radley. This is where Cece comes in and takes over the game while also recruiting Mona to be on her side. If Ali was originally the mastermind and then Cece just walks in and takes over, Ali would be pissed. Forcing Ali to come back to Rosewood and try to take her "dolls" back (Red Coat?). Like the two sisters fighting over everything "even their dolls". Ali would see that the only way she could get the Liars back was if she was alive so she comes back from the dead, reclaiming her dolls. Then at some point, I can't say when, Ali and Cece decide that if they join forces they could accomplish so much more and begin working together. A good chunk of the series could juts be about which "sister" could mess with the Liars the best. I don't have much thought on specifics I just found it interesting that the writers would drop a line like "we even fight over our dolls" while most viewers were distracted by what is happening on the Halloween Train. I've seen another thread where someone said they think writers drop more hints in the smaller seemingly insignificant scenes than the bigger more important looking ones.

        Loading editor
    • AlisonisA wrote: Also, when Emily was in the hospital having her egg procedure, she seen Sara Harvey, and when Emily started freaking out Alison came in and said she was outside her door the entire time and no one came in or out. That was very strange because then Emily's eggs came up missing? I still don't know why they showed us Sara Harvey in that scene if she wasn't apart of stealing the eggs.

      THIS AND THE THEORY ABOVE MADE ME QUESTION IF ALISON IS A. Because we know from 6x11 that A.D is using masks. And what if that Sara Harvey that was in Emily's bathroom wasn't the real Sara Harvey but ALISON WITH A SARA HARVEY MASK. I mean: she said she was outside the whole time and nothing happened but definitely something happened right? I just rewatched the episode and that moment just got stuck in my head.

        Loading editor
    • @LucaJTorres----I hadn't been on this theory page in a while because I became frustrated with not knowing any answers!! But now that the premier is coming soon I decided to log back in and see what chats are going on! Once I seen this thread that I posted awhile ago it reminded me how strongly I feel about this theory! And I never thought about what you said, with Alison wearing a Sarah Harvey mask!!! That is brilliant! And makes so much sense! Because Alison could've said "I went to grab coffee I was only gone for 5 minutes" there would've been time for Sarah to come and steal her eggs while Alison was gone. But Alison made a point to say that she had been there the whole time and no one came, because she knows Emily trusts her and that she would believe Alison over her own self and doubt her own eyes, because Emily is the most vulnerable to Alison. Alison knows that, that's why whenever any of the liars are mad at her, she recruits Emily first! I still believe that Alison is the most logical person to be A, with the most to gain, and has enough power over people to do so!

        Loading editor
    • "Uber A"? Isn't that what Cece was called? I think we are on "AD" or something with A-mojis :)

      I WANT to be shocked. I want to NOT figure it out. I like to have surprise gifts on Christmas! Doesn't anyone else want to just be bowled over at the end? I do Fingers crossed!

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Alison will be A.D. it would just be too obvious and if she was A.D. then why would she be getting tortured the worst? I really love the theory though and it diffenitly helps fill in some plot holes.
      
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message