Wikia

Pretty Little Liars Wiki

Ezra should be dead

  • Idkwhattowrite
    Idkwhattowrite removed this thread because:
    it's hateful
    11:54, June 26, 2013

    Ezra is a stupid son of a bitch and he is useless since he is not dating Aria

      Loading editor
    • I'm filing charges against you! That's a threat!

        Loading editor
    • What the hell is this? Is this some kind of a joke? I hope so, because ezra is the best guy in pretty little liars! And nobody cares about your mind! Youre only an idiot who loves talking trash haha 

        Loading editor
    • ^ LOL WOW, have you forgotten that this is a TV show?  Ezra isn't a real person, so people can say what they want about any character.  For example, I agree with the poster. Ezra is useless; his storyline of his son is pointless.. need i remind you that his son is only 11 years younger than his (now ex, and hopefully stays that way) girlfriend?  that's messed up

        Loading editor
    • @OriginalPoster

      Why are you going to call the cops on yourself??

        Loading editor
    • Ais4AlisonNotAmatuer wrote:
      @OriginalPoster

      Why are you going to call the cops on yourself??

      OMG! You're right. He replied to his own post! 

        Loading editor
    • Diane65 wrote:
      Ais4AlisonNotAmatuer wrote:
      @OriginalPoster

      Why are you going to call the cops on yourself??

      OMG! You're right. He replied to his own post! 

      What the hell? i just noticed that just now XD lmao

        Loading editor
    • lmmfao ikr it's funny and kinda weird and creepy what some people will do just to get attention.

        Loading editor
    • i don't like the way he speaks. he looks good so if he just stands there and shut up, that'd be great :D

        Loading editor
    • XoxoXAXoxox wrote:
      Diane65 wrote:
      Ais4AlisonNotAmatuer wrote:
      @OriginalPoster

      Why are you going to call the cops on yourself??

      OMG! You're right. He replied to his own post! 
      What the hell? i just noticed that just now XD lmao

      thats so true and funny who does that??

        Loading editor
    • The point of Ezra existing in the show wasn't to find Aria. It was to add to the storyline.

        Loading editor
    • ^ lol what "storyline"?  A forbidden romance between teacher and student?  A teacher having a son and a girlfriend who's only a few years older than his son?  Yeah, that's really appropriate to show on ABC Family.

        Loading editor
    • ^ Every book and story has a storyline. Its the story O.O Might wanna brush up on those basic reading skills...

        Loading editor
    • I would love for Ezra to die and go away forever. I am soo tired of that twit.

        Loading editor
    • The point is that Ezra does not add to the storyline. He detracts from it. How is Ezra, his stupid family or failure to not molest his students in any way important to the plot? I skip all the parts with him in it. Its jusyt him going ON and ON about how he has responsibilities, and he needs money, and his momma isn';t nice, and paid his ex to keep his kid away from him...blah...YOU know what his mom was right. It just proves that he has a history of bad judgement and should be arrested before he gets one of the highschool kids he teaches pregnant. But none of that is of any interest or a good addition to the show.

        Loading editor
    • @PrettyLittlePosts:  Ezra doesn't have a storyline as far as I'm concerned.  He's a teacher who fell in love with his 16 year old student and had sex with her (after quitting his job for her, even though he hadn't known her long)   and like the person about me said:  Ezra doesn't add to the storyline.  His family is, to me, unimportant to the plot.  Last I checked, this wasn't 'Pretty Little Ezra' or "Pretty Little Ezria", it's 'Pretty Little Liars':  finding out the mystery of what happened with Ali.  This show isn't about Ezra or his responsibilities, him quitting two teaching positions to be with an underage girl (now 18, but still) that he's known for a little over a year.  He should definitely be arrested and his mother was right.  He's screwing up his life for Jailbait

        Loading editor
    • just because you dont like his story line, doesnt mean he doesnt have one and doesnt mean its unimportant

        Loading editor
    • ^ oh really?   so would you say that his "storyline" of being Aria's teacher/ex boyfriend and him having a son with his baby mama from high school is an important storyline?  would you say that his mommy troubles are important compared to what the actual premise of this show is?  yeah, didn't think so ;)

        Loading editor
    • the writers put it in for a reason. they dont just throw in stuff for no reason. youre not a writer, so you dont know what plans they have for ezra and how he relates to the premise. 

        Loading editor
    • Jarialover1993 wrote:
      ^ oh really?   so would you say that his "storyline" of being Aria's teacher/ex boyfriend and him having a son with his baby mama from high school is an important storyline?  would you say that his mommy troubles are important compared to what the actual premise of this show is?  yeah, didn't think so ;)

      When did I ever question Ezra's "mommy troubles".... Im simply saying that everything in this show happens for a reason. I think you need to pay closer attention and figure that out for yourself ;)

        Loading editor
    • Well, unless he was: the Beach Hottie, the 2nd Queen of Hearts, part of the A Team, or Ali's killer (if she is dead), I don't really see the importance of his character.   Now if I'm wrong, then I take back what I say but otherwise, he's of no importance in mind.  And airing a student/teacher relationship on ABC Family is really appropriate for the younger viewers and sends them such a great message.  Don't you think? 

        Loading editor
      • in my mind
        Loading editor
    • Jarialover1993 wrote:
      Well, unless he was: the Beach Hottie, the 2nd Queen of Hearts, part of the A Team, or Ali's killer (if she is dead), I don't really see the importance of his character.   Now if I'm wrong, then I take back what I say but otherwise, he's of no importance in mind.  And airing a student/teacher relationship on ABC Family is really appropriate for the younger viewers and sends them such a great message.  Don't you think? 

      I guess we are on the same page.. I HATE Ezra.. There are quite a few things not so appropriate for ABC, the couples can get a little "out of hand" if you know what I mean.

        Loading editor
    • ^^^  wow, if you read properly, you would have noticed that i didn't say anything about YOU saying that.  I talked about Ezra's "mommy troubles" because that's one of the so-called storylines he has.  And yeah sweetie, I watch the show every Tuesday and pay very close attention to it.  Like I said, unless he was Beach Hottie (or the 2nd Q.O.H., or part of the A Team or Ali's killer), I have yet to see an importance for his character ;)

        Loading editor
    • i agree its innapropriate for younger viewers, but there are other innapropriate things in the show: Ali (maybe) getting pregnant as a teenager, Ali hooking up with Ian who's older and possibly wilden who is older too, multiple affairs (byron with meredith and mr hastings with jessica), there is incest with toby and jenna, and just the overall idea of murder. Long story short: pll is not meant for kiddies.

        Loading editor
    • ^ First off NEVER call me sweetie. I see you enjoy starting virtual fights.. But me- I prefer to handle issues face- to face. Obviously this isn't possible, so lets just end this. We both question Ezra's role/importance to this show so I don't see the point of arguing any further. I also couldn't help but notice you joined the chat.. Im guessing you left because I was there?

        Loading editor
    • i think abc family should just change their name because pll is just one of the many innapropriate series that come on the channel... and i'd rather them change the name than just end all the series. MTV too. i mean theres no music. make it like materntity television or something...... but yeah anyways i dont question the pll writers because theyve done a pretty damn good job of keeping the millions of stories straight so far.

        Loading editor
    • Okay for starters, Ali wasn't actually pregnant (according to Mona); it was just a scare.  And that's no different than the Secret Life of the American Teenager except that they actually DID get pregnant as a teenager.  Ali hooking up with Ian was inapproriate, but I don't know if it was sexual.  Wilden, although he was creepy, didn't really strike me as the kind of guy to hook up with teenage girls.  An affair between a married couple happens, and even though it's wrong, children may have a situation like that in their own home so they can relate to it.  The incest is a big one in my book, but it does happen and it's not appropriate for kids at all.  And I agree with you on that part, but I still think it's wrong for them to portray a student/teacher relationship as acceptable by any means and that you can do it in real life without getting into any legal trouble.. that couldn't be farther from the truth and ABC Family shouldn't portray it as such

        Loading editor
    • whether the things really happen or are rumors or whatever, they were still mentioned. if ali was scared about being pregnant, that implies she had premarital, unprotected sex with a person who the show implies was over 18 while she was a minor, which is a crime. its inapropriate but its the show. id rather them show all the relatonships no matter how controversial because it makes it interesting and suspenseful. and kids should just not watch them. parents should not let them. end of story.

        Loading editor
    • @PrettyLittlePosts:  i actually didnt see that you hated ezra too until after posting, but yeah. i really left the chat because you were on... give me a break.  i signed off because what people were discussing wasnt of interest to me and i just wanted to see if there was anything that i could contribute to but i didnt feel the need. okay? get over yourself.  


      @AnnAPLL:  some of the relationships make the show interesting/suspenseful, but like i told PrettyLittlePosts, i dont find ezria interesting or suspenseful at all.  the student/teacher relationship storylines was interesting, for me, for about two or three episodes.  after that, it just seemed boring.  i mean, we're on the 4th season of the show and (aside from ezra getting a girl pregnant in high school and having a son) that's pretty much the only storyline ezria has had.  the other couples have had so much more

        Loading editor
    • Jarialover1993 wrote:
      @PrettyLittlePosts:  Ezra doesn't have a storyline as far as I'm concerned.  He's a teacher who fell in love with his 16 year old student and had sex with her (after quitting his job for her, even though he hadn't known her long)   and like the person about me said:  Ezra doesn't add to the storyline.  His family is, to me, unimportant to the plot.  Last I checked, this wasn't 'Pretty Little Ezra' or "Pretty Little Ezria", it's 'Pretty Little Liars':  finding out the mystery of what happened with Ali.  This show isn't about Ezra or his responsibilities, him quitting two teaching positions to be with an underage girl (now 18, but still) that he's known for a little over a year.  He should definitely be arrested and his mother was right.  He's screwing up his life for Jailbait

      AMEN!

        Loading editor
    • I think if Ezra was part of the A team it would be an amazing twist! Toby being A, though it broke me heart, was just an amazing twist and so out of left field and so shocking! It made me realize how the writers are to come up with that! Ezra being A would get a reaction very similar to that of Toby, but if he's not on the  A team, and not something like that, he and Aria are BROKEN up so I see no other reason for him to stay.  

        Loading editor
    • ^ ugh thank you!  i think that would be the only thing that would make him interesting, or if he had something to do with ali (like her killer or beach hottie).  and i dont really get how toby being A broke your heart, seeing as he wasnt REALLY A; apparently he was only doing it to protect spencer, even though i dont believe that.  and even when he and aria were together, that was the only storyline with him.  four seasons into the show with the student/teacher relationship storyline is enough.  i want to see aria with jake, jason, or noel and have them be endgame.  

        Loading editor
    • Jarialover1993 wrote:
      ^ ugh thank you!  i think that would be the only thing that would make him interesting, or if he had something to do with ali (like her killer or beach hottie).  and i dont really get how toby being A broke your heart, seeing as he wasnt REALLY A; apparently he was only doing it to protect spencer, even though i dont believe that.  and even when he and aria were together, that was the only storyline with him.  four seasons into the show with the student/teacher relationship storyline is enough.  i want to see aria with jake, jason, or noel and have them be endgame.  

      I simply done talking to you. Your little rude outburst to my opinion was completely childish and uncalled for. You dragged me into this argument, and im done talking.

        Loading editor
    • XxA

      I might be the only one here, but I really like Ezra and I used to like Ezria. I hate all this Malcolm/Maggie thing, can't they just leave? Stop existing? I really loved Aria and Ezra together in season 1 & 2. I know it wasn't very apropriate, but I liked them together. Hm..

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki