|This article is about a TV series location. You may be looking for the book location or the sanitarium.|
The Radley is an upscale hotel owned and managed by Ashley Marin. The Liars make frequent visits to the hotel, and it becomes their spot after the five-year jump. The hotel was once known as Radley a hospital for the mentally ill.
- In the following five years, Radley was transformed into a hotel. Ashley Marin is the manager.
- Ashley Marin - Manager
- Emily Fields - Bartender (until she gets a job at the high school)
- Caleb Rivers - Security
- Sara Harvey (as of "Charlotte's Web", signed off between "Burn This" and "Did You Miss Me?," checked back in "Did You Miss Me?")
- Caleb Rivers - (Presumably from "Original G'A'ngsters" to "Driving Miss Crazy")
- Hanna Marin (From "Of Late I Think Of Rosewood" to "The Gloves Are On")
- Aria Montgomery (One night; in "Do Not Disturb").
- Byron Montgomery (One night; in "New Guys, New Lies")
- Ella Montgomery (One night; in "New Guys, New Lies")
- Liam Greene (Presumably; in "Where Somebody Waits For Me")
- Jillian Howe (In "Did You Miss Me?")
- Jenna Marshall (In "Hit and Run, Run, Run")
- In the books, Radley was once a place for "troubled" kids. One of the similarities though is that both Radleys (TV Show and Books) later became a hotel.
- Radley Sanitarium was established in 1931.
- In "5 Years Forward", the sanitarium is revealed to have been converted into a hotel called "The Radley."
- Even after being turned into a hotel, the gates were kept out front and there were passageways that weren't completely closed off.
- Sara Harvey was murdered in the Radley by Noel Kahn. (Wanted: Dead or Alive)