| Sara's Killer |
Real Identity: Noel Kahn
| - Murder |
- Hiding identity
| - Identity|
|The DArkest Knight|
Sara was talking to Emily and claimed to care about her whilst Jenna was eavesdropping on their conversation. Sara was trying to escape from Jenna's room in The Radley after packing her bags, suggesting that she wanted out of her alliance with Jenna. When she opened the door to leave, she was shocked to see someone she recognized on the other side of the door. This person then murdered Sara. She was then placed in the hotel room's bathtub after being murdered and found by the cleaner while she was cleaning the room.
Hanna came to the conclusion that Noel Kahn killed Sara as he had her phone and attempted to dispose if it.
In These Boots Were Made for Stalking, Jenna said that Noel killed Sara because Charlotte had left her money for further surgery on her hands and Jenna for her eyes. His parents cut him off, so he became desperate and wanted their money.
- Sara was killed before she revealed her motives as Red Coat/Black Widow other than she cared about Charlotte.
- Sara was killed in Room 418 in The Radley.
- Sara was fully clothed when trying to escape from the room and was naked when she was found dead, suggesting the murderer could have undressed her before putting her in the bathtub.
- Also, during the time of the murder, her killer removed her gloves which is the first time the audience has seen her hands without gloves since her injury in the flashback scene in The Gloves Are On.
- I. Marlene King answered a tweet to confirm that Noel killed Sara.