|“||If you cause trouble tonight, the odds are stacked against you.||”|
— Rosewood Police Department Slogan
The Liars are all too familiar with the Rosewood Police Department (RPD) . According to the slogan "Rosewood Police arrest 75% of violent offenders in Rosewood" except 'A'.
Address: 36 Van Allen Street
- The Liars answer questions here initially after Alison's disappearance (not shown).
- Hanna is arrested and taken to the station when she shoplifts sunglasses. ("Pilot")
- "A" sent a letter to the police department consisting of a video of Alison ("The Perfect Storm")
- The girls go to the station after reporting the blood covered trophy and it turns out to be rats blood not human blood as they thought. ("A Person of Interest")
- The Liars return to the station to discuss Ian's guilt again after he goes missing. ("It's Alive")
- Ella and Byron pick up their son, Mike at the police station after he has been caught breaking into a house. ("Surface Tension")
- The Pretty Little Liars return here after becoming prime suspects in the murder of Alison DiLaurentis ("Over My Dead Body") Much of the episode revolves around the station, and Detective Wilden, Officer Garrett Reynolds, Jenna Marshall, Toby Cavanaugh, Jason DiLaurentis, Ezra Fitz, and the Pretty Little Liars' parents (with the exception of Emily's) are among the characters who visit the station as a result of the girls' arrests.
- "A" hacks into Caleb's laptop and plants some confidential files, making the cops confiscate the laptop. Later, the cops browse through the computer, but Hanna intervenes just in time, and deletes the incriminating files. (CTRL: A)
- Spencer visits the jail to see Garrett Reynolds, looking for clues and answers.
- The girls are questioned by the police after Alison's body goes missing and they lie about where they were that night. (It Happened 'That Night')
- Emily's mom, Pam Fields, becomes a desk worker for them.