Rosewood High School seems to be a state of the art school with practically everything.
- Full-length indoor swimming pool with stadium seating
- Computer laboratory
- Auditorium for school plays
- A separate auditorium for school assemblies that doubles as a trophy room
- State-of-the-art chemistry laboratory
- Music classroom
|Mona Vanderwaal||Current; Returned in She's Better Now|
Formerly; Left Early
|Jenna Marshall||Formerly; Transferred|
|Lucas Gottesman||Formerly; Home-schooled|
|Alison DiLaurentis||Prior to Death|
|Maya St. Germain||During 11th Grade; Prior to Death|
Faculty and Staff
|Arthur Hackett||Vice Principal|
|Ezra Fitz||English Teacher|
Substitute English Teacher
|Ian Thomas||Field Hockey Coach (Formerly; Prior to death)|
|Ella Montgomery||Substitute Teacher (formerly)|
|Mrs. Welch||English Teacher|
|Miss Shepard||Substitute Teacher|
|Coach Fulton||Varsity Girls Swim Team Coach|
|Mr. Sheldrake||AP Russian History Teacher|
|Meredith Sorenson||Substitute American History Teacher (Formerly)|
|Jason DiLaurentis||Substance Abuse Counselor|
|Coach Slocomb||Girls Swim Team Coach|
Behind the Scenes
- Lord Byng Secondary School in Vancouver, British Columbia doubles as Rosewood High. (This can be seen by enlarging the photo above.)
- The four main Pretty Little Liar actors decorated their lockers themselves.
TV Series - Book Series Comparison
Main Article: Rosewood Day School
- In the book series, "Rosewood Day" is a Private school with students 1st-12th grade in it.
- In the TV show, the students have no dress code while in the books they have a Strict School Uniform (e.g. Girls wear skirts and button up shirts, blouse or jumpers to school while guys wear blazers and ties).
- Ella Montgomery is not a teacher in the books while in the TV series she is a substitute and later a full-time replacement for Ezra Fitz, who left for a teaching position in Hollis.
- In the books, the song 1812 Overture piped through the PA speakers. It is played between classes because it's "mentally stimulating."