|“||If you find out who I am before I find out who killed Charlotte, YOU DIE.||”|
|Season 7, Episode 7|
|Air date||August 9, 2016|
|Written by||Kateland Brown|
|Directed by||Melanie Mayron|
Wanted: Dead or Alive
Exes and OMGs
Jason returns to town to stop Ali from getting too close to Mary. The girls learn something new about Mary and Mrs. DiLaurentis that leads them to a storm cellar full of clues. Ezra gets a call about someone in his past that could change his course. Noel Kahn grows more and more suspicious and rises to the top of the list of suspects for Uber A.
- This episode marks Jason's first appearance since "Game Over, Charles". He believes that Mary still works with Archer.
- It is revealed that Aria and Jason hooked up during the five year time jump.
- Noel Kahn breaks into Toby's airstream to steal Mary's file.
- Mary confesses to Jason, Alison, and Aria that Jessica had told her Charles had died under her care. She also claims Jessica spent a lot of time down in a storm cellar at their Aunt Carol's house.
- Toby goes to Spencer and reveals her that the house he started building in Rosewood was originally for her--not Yvonne, he also tells her he and Yvonne are going to move to Maine to start their family.
- The Liars go to investigate the storm cellar, and discover Jessica had turned it into her lair.
- Through photos, Alison realizes her mother must have known that she was still alive and searched for her. Jessica had also kept files on all the Liars and had all of Mary's medical history.
- In there, the girls discover that Mary had a second child. Their gender is undisclosed, but he/she is the same age as the Liars.
- Ezra gets informed by the FBI that they have reasons to believe Nicole is alive.
- A.D.in a Black Hoodie steals the files that Jessica had of Aria and Noel, drenching the latter with alcohol and lighting a match to burn it.
Title and Background
- The name is a reference a real life Swedish aptly named Original Gangsters.
- It could also be a reference to the 1996 action movie of the same name.
- Or it could be referencing either The Liars themselves or The A-Team.
- Troian Bellisario as Spencer Hastings
- Ashley Benson as Hanna Marin
- Lucy Hale as Aria Montgomery
- Shay Mitchell as Emily Fields
- Janel Parrish as Mona Vanderwaal (credited only)
- Sasha Pieterse as Alison DiLaurentis
- Tyler Blackburn as Caleb Rivers
- Ian Harding as Ezra Fitz
- Andrea Parker as Mary Drake and Jessica DiLaurentis
- Keegan Allen as Toby Cavanaugh
- Drew Van Acker as Jason DiLaurentis
- Brant Daugherty as Noel Kahn
- Kara Royster as Yvonne Phillips
- Tammin Sursok as Jenna Marshall
- Nia Peeples as Pam Fields
- The table read for this episode occurred on May 23rd, 2016.
- Filming for this episode began on May 26th, 2016 and wrapped on June 6th, 2016.
- The intro in this episode features Emily doing the 'Shhh'.
- The episode was watched live by 1.16 million viewers.
- "Who Are You" by Ivan & Alyosha - (The girls celebrate Aria engagement over brunch at The Radley; Spencer gives the girls monogrammed bracelets then the girls toast to Aria's engagement; A.D. has a message delivered to the girls)
- "Blood Love (Big Wild Remix)" by Young Summer - (Spencer has coffee at The Brew then decides to go over to talk with Toby, she questions him about Jenna's intention on her return which he tells her she came back for forgiveness)
- "Bright Side" by Johnny Stimson - (Overwhelmed by wedding details, Ezra suggests to Aria that they elope and get married in Italy)
- "She Devil" by The Knot - (Aria gets a text from Jason; Emily bartends at The Radley where she brings over a drink to Noel Kahn)
- "This Never Happened" by Nevada Wild - (Aria and Jason meet up at The Brew, they promise to keep their past tryst a secret then Jason asks for Aria to help find evidence that Mary was involved with Elliott and selling Carissimi Group funds)
- "Red Eyes" by Alexx Mack - (Emily greets her mother as she arrives at the bar at The Radley; Emily receives a text from Spencer which she lies to her mother about just when a bachelorette party comes in)
- "Follow The Lines" by Spencer Thomson - (Emily notices her mother not enjoying herself as the bachelorette party grows louder, she questions her mood then reminds her that her father would have wanted her to enjoy life like he did)
- "Paradise" by clementine & the galaxy - (Emily and Aria watches Pam as she dances; Aria tells Emily about the storm cellar and suggests that they go there but Emily convinces her go with Ezra to Italy to get married instead of hanging back)
- "My Type" by SAINT MOTEL - (Pam returns to the table to tell Emily about all the plans she's made with her new friends which Emily praises her for then Emily pulls her to the dance floor to enjoy the rest of the party)
Hanna: Damn, my hair looked good.
Hanna: That's great, now you have another cousin who wants to kill us.