|“||It's those eyes. If you look into them you're just like hypnotized.||”|
- Mona and Noel were talking with Hanna and Sean about Noel's party.
- Mona is seen at Noel's party.
- It is assumed that Noel invited Mona to his party.
- Noel and Mona were both at the party at Hanna's house.
- Mona threw the surprise party for Hanna, so it is assumed that she invited Noel.
- Mona meets Noel at the Apple Rose Grille for a date.
- Noel kisses Mona.
- Noel asks Mona if she is okay.
- It is unclear when exactly Noel and Mona started dating, but it is first known to the audience in this episode.
- Mona hires Noel to be the DJ for the fashion show.
- They exchanged glances when Mona said "I got us a DJ."
- Mona refers to Noel when she said "Oh, and it's okay if I play favorites, right?"
- Noel is seen clapping for Mona when she walks down the runway.
- Noel and Mona were talking in the hallway by the lockers.
- Mona asked "Is our invitation coming by snail mail," meaning that she and Noel only need one invitation, probably because they go everywhere together.
- Noel said "Did you send it to my address or hers," which may mean that they might be living in each other's houses since they only need one address.
- They looked and smiled at each other before walking out arm in arm.
- At the lake house, Noel had his arm around Mona's waist.
- Mona knows that Noel is allergic to green peppers.
- Before leaving to make the banners, Noel kissed the top of Mona's head and Mona smiled.
- At the lake, Noel and Mona were seen dripping wet. When asked where they were, Mona said they "took a dip." It is unknown what they were really doing.
- Noel and Mona were holding hands, their fingers intertwined. Mona looked at Noel and nodded towards the woods, motioning to leave. Noel followed her.
- Mona confesses to Hanna how she thinks she is losing Noel after Caleb's party.
- Mona says that she had to go skinny dipping with Noel just to capture his attention away from his phone.
- Later in the episode, Mona goes therapy shopping to help her get over her breakup with Noel.
- Mona returns the necklace Noel got for her.
- Mona is very upset about her breakup with Noel.
- Mona looks hurt when she saw Noel and Jenna at Rive Gauche.
- Mona is still upset about her breakup with Noel.
- Mona is angry at Jenna for stealing Noel from her.
- Hanna mentions Noel when she visits Mona in Radley Sanitarium.
- Hanna asks Mona if she heard from Noel or if he has come to visit her before.
- When Hanna asks Mona who she bought the blue strapless for, Mona replied that she hasn't seen anyone since Noel.
Nona Memorable Places\Items
- The Apple Rose Grille - It is first revealed that Noel and Mona were together when they met for a date at the Apple Rose Grille in It's Alive.
- The Lake - Noel and Mona claimed they "took a dip" in the lake in A Hot Piece of A, though it was unclear what they were really doing.
- The Necklace - Noel had given Mona a necklace sometime during their relationship and she attempted to return it to him after their breakup in The Blond Leading the Blind.
Music in Nona Scenes
- "One Kiss Don't Make a Summer" by Lucky Soul (played when Noel and Mona talk with Sean and Hanna about Noel's party)
- "Hidden Agenda" by Fur Patrol (played when Noel and Mona get Hanna to invite them to Caleb's party)
- "Shooting the Moon" by Mona (played when Noel and Mona discussed the pizzas with green bell peppers with Hanna at Caleb's party)
- Mona and Noel are both popular in school, with Noel being the captain of the football team and Mona being the school's "it" girl.
- Noel most likely felt different about Mona when she was discovered as A and sent to Radley but it is never confirmed or denied.
- Both Brant and Janel ship Nona.
- Brant, Janel, and Marlene all confirmed Nona to be the official name for Noel and Mona.
- "Mona and Noel" trended worldwide on Twitter on January 9, 2012.
- Brant stated in an interview that he thinks that Noel genuinely liked Mona.
- Janel revealed in her and Brant's Ustream that she had so much trouble with the line, "Call Caleb. Tell him to pick up a pizza without green peppers on it." in the episode A Hot Piece of A that they had to cut that line.
- On May 30, 2013, @imarleneking tweeted "I think Mona still pines for Noel." as a response to a fan.
- "We Want Nona Back" trended worldwide on Twitter on September 7, 2013.
Noel [in To Kill a Mocking Girl]: Save something for tomorrow night?
Noel [in Keep Your Friends Close]: It's a bummer Camp Mona's a girls only party.
Noel [in It's Alive]: Sorry I'm late. (kisses Mona and sits down) Are you okay?
Hanna [in The Goodbye Look]: Are you alone, or is Noel Kahn lurking around here somewhere?
Mona to Spencer [in Never Letting Go]: Oh! And I got us a DJ! (exchanges glance with Noel)
Mona [in A Hot Piece of A]: Ok, so clarification... is our invitation coming by snail mail?
Mona [in A Hot Piece of A]: Did you really ordered 12 pizzas with green bell peppers on them?
Mona [in A Hot Piece of A]: Why's everybody out here?
Mona [in The Blond Leading the Blind]: (walks up to Noel, holding up a necklace) You can have this back, I'm done with it.
Hanna to Mona [in Blood Is The New Black]: Noel Kahn thinks this dude's genius because he can burp the star-spangled banner. (pause) Have you heard from Noel? Has he ever come to visit you?
Hanna [in A is for A-L-I-V-E]: Who are you wearing that blue strapless for?