|“||There will never be anyone like her. Ever.||”|
Mona is invited to Mike's house during a party, and it is revealed that the two are friends and belong to the same support group, headed by Jesse Lindall. Much to Aria's chagrin, she then sees Mike and Mona kissing outside of the school.
Mike and Mona are seen having a date at the Apple Rose Grille. They both seem to be enjoying themselves, and talk a little about Mona as a child. To Mona's dismay, Ezra walks in. She makes the decision to go talk to him and tells him she doesn't want to help him anymore, as it's gotten too complicated.
Later, Mona comes over to the Montgomery's house. Her and Mike were supposed to watch a movie together, but she lost track of time.
Principal Hackett, Mike tells her that he misses her.
In the Montgomery living room, Mike and Mona are sharing a pizza when Aria arrives home. Standing up, Mike tells Mona that he will take her home, but Mona insists Mike drops her off at the library.
As the film is showing in the theater, Mike and Mona look adoringly at each other. After Aria has whispered something in Mona ear, Mona whispers an excuse me in Mike’s ear, and Mike watches as she gets up and walks from the theater.
Mona is murdered in her own home and therefore the relationship between Mike and Mona ceases to exist.
Mike walks out of the Rosewood Church following Mona’s funeral service.
Mike tells Aria, Mona didn't want to see him, since they were rescued from the dollhouse. He thinks his sister has to do with it, but she promises she doesn't.
Later Mike is at Mona's room to talk to her. Although Mona first suggests him to leave, she eventually talks to him. She tells him everything she did was for nothing and she should better have stayed in the dollhouse. But Mike declares it doesn't matter what she did, all that matters to him, is her being alive. He asks Mona, if she wants him to go, as she denies, they get closer and share a kiss.
- Started: Bite Your Tongue (4x17)
- Reason: Mona is invited to Mike's house for a party. Later they are seen kissing outside of Rosewood High.
- Ended: Cover For Me (4x22)
- Reason: Mona admits to Emily that she started dating Mike so she could get closer to Aria and find out information for Ezra, but she fell for him.
- Started: Whirly Girlie (5x02)
- Reason: Mike tells Mona that he misses her and later invites her over for pizza.
- Ended: Possibly between Game Over, Charles (6x10) and Of Late I Think Of Rosewood (6x11)
- Reason: Unknown.
- Mona originally dated Mike in order to get information but devloped feelings for him.
- After the 5 year time jump, their relationship status is unknown.
- In Till DeAth Do Us PArt, Mona is seen kissing a French cop which implies that Mike and Mona did actually break up between the time jump.