Luke Kleintank (born May 18, 1990) is an American actor born in Cincinnati, Ohio. He plays Travis Hobbs on Pretty Little Liars.
Kleintank's mother introduced him to acting when he was 5. "She threw me into my first play, Carnival. Made a part for me," he recounts. "That's when I knew I wanted to act." He started doing plays and community theater, and took part in a number of stage productions while in high school. Ultimately, he went to New York to pursue his career, and made his television debut as Greg in a 2009 episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Luke Kleintank then joined the cast Gossip Girl as Elliot a bisexual boyfriend to Eric. Kleintank won his first daytime role soon after on The Young and the Restless, debuting as Noah Newman on September 21, 2010; however, he left the role after less than six months. The single actor enjoys whitewater rafting, singing, dancing and writing music. He is also hooked on geocaching. "It's a worldwide, national treasure hunt," he explains. "You play online at geocaching.com. There are millions of them all around the world."
- 2009: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - Greg (Episode: "Snatched")
- 2009: The Good Wife - Brian Keller (Episode: "Home") [uncredited]
- 2009: Mercy - Josh (Episode: "I'm Not That Kind Girl")
- 2010: Gossip Girl - Elliot (7 episodes) [3 uncredited]
- 2010-2011: The Young and the Restless - Noah Newman (7 episodes)
- 2010: Greek - Rylan (Episode: "Agents for Change")
- 2010: Parenthood - Howard (2 episodes)
- 2011: No Ordinary Family - Chris Minor (5 episodes)
- 2011: Law & Order: LA - Jesse Beckman (Episode: "Runyon Canyon")
- 2011: CSI: Miami - Tom Granger (Episode: "Long Gone")
- 2011–present: Bones - Finn Abernathy (recurring)
- 2013: Person of Interest (Episode: "2πR" )
- 2013: Pretty Little Liars - Travis Hobbs (Episode: Bring Down the Hoe)
- 2013: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Jake (Episodes: "Skin in the Game " and "The Devil and D.B.Russell")