Address: 43 Turning Leaf Lane
Hanna's house is across the street from Aria's house.
- A mysterious little girl visited the Marin house on Halloween. She also went up to Hanna's bedroom and was only seen by Ashley Marin.
- The Marin household has 4 bedrooms, 2 on each floor.
- Hanna's bedroom is upstairs and next to it is the guest room..
- The backdoor is in the kitchen and is mostly open.
- Most of the interior is white.
- There are some pictures of Hanna as a baby, on the fridge and the living room table.
- Hanna and Spencer have the biggest houses among the 4 girls.
- The fridge in the Marin household is mostly empty as Ashley Marin doesn't cook.
- When Hanna is sitting home crying over Caleb, she is sitting on the edge of the bathtub, instead of in her room. Until Season 2, seeing Hanna's home usually just meant viewing her foyer or kitchen because they hadn't built the set for her bedroom yet.
- Hanna Marin
- Ashley Marin
- Tom Marin (prior to divorce)
- Emily Fields (Season 2)
- Regina Marin (when she visits)
- Caleb Rivers (Season 1)
Behind The ScenesEdit
Her house is designed to be "a nod to new Americana - picture perfect on the outside, but so much turmoil on the inside." She wanted to make it look like Ashley was responsible for the design of the home, especially the kitchen, where everything looks flawless and in place. Kamerman mentions that there was a direct note from the network to make sure the color palette for the Marin house was cooler than those for the other homes.
In "Surface Tension," Emily moves in, but a pipe breaks in the guest bedroom, so Emily is to stay in Hanna's room. In this way, only one new set had to be created for this episode, since only Hanna's room was part of the plot.
The childhood photos of Hanna are real pictures of Ashley Benson when she was younger.