|“||"I do.. I do."||”|
- Started: The Badass Seed (1x18)
- Reason: They develop feelings for each other and kiss.
- Ended: Someone to Watch Over Me (1x20)
- Reason: Hanna found out Jenna paid Caleb to spy on her so she ended things with him.
- Started: The Devil You Know (2x05)
- Reason: Hanna forgives Caleb for what he did and they rekindle their relationship.
- Ended: Birds of a Feather (3x04)
- Reason: Caleb was tired of all the lies and that Hanna wouldn't listen to him about Mona.
- Started: The Kahn Game (3x09)
- Reason: Caleb got Hanna to confess there was another A and he told her that he would help her take down A.
- Ended: Who's In The Box? (4x14)
- Reason: Caleb doesn't tell Hanna the truth about Miranda as he wanted to protect her from the secrets of Ravenswood.
- Started: The Silence of E. Lamb (5x07)
- Reason: Caleb moved back to Rosewood from Ravenswood.
- Ended: sometime prior to the events from Of Late I Think Of Rosewood
- Reason: With Hanna always being away, working and not spending time together, they fell apart.
- Started: The DArkest Knight (7x10)
- Reason: Caleb says that Hanna won't admit that they're meant to spend the rest of their lives together, and that he never wants to spend another day without her.
- Started: Driving Miss Crazy (7x17)
- Reason: They want to spend the rest of their lives together, and want to be together forever. Caleb proposed to Hanna twice, once indirectly in front of Ashley Marin, and again in a tent in the woods.
- Started: Choose or Lose (7x18)
- Reason: They loved each other and wanted to be married before A.D. did anything. Also, if they were married, Caleb wouldn't be able to testify against Hanna and vice versa.
Threats to Haleb
- Wren Kingston - He had a crush on Hanna and made several moves on her. He also tried to kiss her after he stitched up her wound and cooked her dinner, only to be rejected by Hanna.
- Mona Vanderwaal - Hanna's constant visits to Radley to get answers about A from Mona usually cause tension between Hanna and Caleb. While he is worried about her safety, she, on the other hand, can't tell him about the new A either for the same reasons. Before Mona was revealed as A, she constantly tried to break Hanna and Caleb up by doing things like tearing up Caleb's letter for Hanna that he left with Mona. She also got Hanna convinced that A wanted her to break them up; she later made Caleb kiss her so that they could find out if Melissa Hastings was A.
- Jenna Marshall - Jenna has a grudge against Hanna. She paid Caleb to spy on Hanna whilst he stayed in her basement. Once Hanna came to know the truth, she dumped Caleb and he left Rosewood only to be later brought back by Lucas.
- "A" - When Hanna finally decided to tell Caleb about the new A, A ran Caleb's mother off the road to threaten Hanna with Caleb's and his mother's safety. Hanna had no choice but to keep the truth to herself causing Caleb to break-up with her.
- Miranda Collins - She's one of the main characters in Pretty Little Liar's new spin-off show, Ravenswood. It was revealed that, while in Ravenswood, Miranda developed a crush on Caleb (and he showed interest); however, they felt drawn to each other because their past selves were married and they were both a part of the Ravenswood curse. Once Hanna goes to Ravenswood, Caleb chooses Hanna over Miranda.
- Spencer Hastings - It was revealed that the two had met up in D.C and Madrid, during the five-year time jump. She and Caleb were attracted to one one another eventually began dating (with the approval of Hanna). When Hanna is captured by A.D, Spencer believes that Caleb still has feelings for Hanna. Although Spencer admits her love for Caleb, he apparently does not feel the same as her. The two break up in Season 7, Episode 6 ("Wanted: Dead or Alive").
Music in Haleb Scenes
- "Two At A Time" by Shelly Fraley (played as Hanna and Caleb come home and they kiss in "A Person of Interest")
- "Glitter In the Air" by Pink (played as Hanna and Caleb sleep together in "A Person of Interest")
- "Heavy Heart" by Madi Diaz (played as Hanna cries because Caleb lied to her in "Someone to Watch Over Me")
- "I Don't Want to Leave" by Matthew Perryman Jones (played while Caleb gets on a bus but sees Hanna and they stare at each other in "Monsters in the End")
- "Hiding my Heart" by Adele (played as Hanna cries on the steps while deleting Caleb's number while Caleb is on his way back to Rosewood with Lucas in "For Whom the Bell Tolls")
- "Between Us" by Peter Adams (played as Caleb and Hanna talk about what happened and he tells her that he loves her in "It's Alive")
- "Hearts" by Blair (played as Caleb and Hanna have lunch and talk about being wing people for Lucas in "Blind Dates")
- "Be Brave" by Shelly Fraley (played while Hanna and Caleb double date with Lucas and his date in "Blind Dates")
- "Running Wild" by Jules Larson (played as Caleb checks on Hanna after the funeral and she kisses him in "The Devil You Know")
- "Balloon" by Erin Martin (played as Caleb shows up at Hanna's house to hang out in "Surface Tension")
- "Save You" by Matthew Jones (played as Hanna takes Caleb to Spencer's Lake House and she tells him about the cop and then they sleep together in "Save the Date")
- "Give it All" by Right The Stars (played when Caleb comes back from California and Hanna tells him about Kate and they kiss in "Over My Dead Body")
- "Something Real" by Renne Stahl (played while Caleb and Hanna are on the roof and he wants to help her with the whole Kate thing and then they make out in "The Naked Truth")
- "For You" by Angus and Julia Stone (played as Hanna meets Caleb at the police station and they talk about his password being the first night they spent together and then they make out in "CTRL: A")
- "Black and Blue" by Ingrid Michaelson (played as Caleb comes up to Hanna in the hallway and they talk about their plans in "If These Dolls Could Talk")
- "Better in Time" by Leona Lewis (played while Caleb surprises Hanna at the masquerade party as Romeo in unmAsked)
- "Always" by Peter Bradley Adams (played while Hanna and Caleb dance and kiss during the masquerade party in unmAsked)
- "Favourite Thing" by Yuna (played while Hanna and Caleb are at the coffee shop and they talk about Lucas in Kingdom of the Blind.)
- "Unwanted" by The Strange Familiar (played while Hanna cries into Aria's lap about her break up with Caleb and Caleb is alone looking sad in Birds of a Feather.)
- "Find A Way" by Tyler Blackburn (played while Hanna and Caleb see each other in the hallway in The Kahn Game.)
- "Starlight" by Jasmine Ash(played while Caleb surprises Hanna in the dressing room in Cece's store in "Single fight female")
- "Trespassing" by Adam Lambert (played while Caleb surprises Hanna on the train and they kiss in "This Is A Dark Ride.")
- "I'll Take You" by Phantom Tortoise (played as Caleb and Hanna talk about Jamie and later kiss in church in "What Becomes of the Broken-Hearted")
- "Pull Me Down" by Mikky Ekko (played at the The Brew during Hanna and Caleb's kiss in "The Silence of E. Lamb")
- "Home" by RHODES (Played while Hanna and Caleb are in a room at the Lost Woods Resort and a flashback shows as Hanna explains that after she left Caleb in a hotel room for her job, she quickly returned to find Caleb but instead, returns to an empty room with Caleb's phone. She tells him that she never stopped loving him when they broke up and Caleb passionately kisses Hanna in Hush, Hush, Sweet Liars)
- "In too deep by" The Sweeplings ( played when Hanna and Caleb are in Hanna's apartment and share a special moment together, Caleb explains to Hanna how he never wants to spend another day without her which leads to a romantic scene in The DArkest Knight)
- "light me up" Ingrid Michaelson (played first when Ezra shows Aria this song to be their first dance but is instead used in the Haleb tent scene where Caleb proposes to Hanna and then leads into a more intimate scene in Driving Miss Crazy)
- "Stand by me" Denmark+Winter ( played when Hanna and Caleb get married, as Ashley stands by Hanna's side as they say their vows to each other. The song is also played when Emison, Ezria and Spoby all start to hookup in Choose or Lose)
- "B&W" Gabrielle Current" ( played when Hanna and Caleb talk about making a baby and also when Ezria and Emison make love and Spoby play Scrabble).
- "Weightless" Cara Frew (played when Hanna agrees to take Caleb's suggestion that Mona shouldn't live with them because they need their privacy, they then attempt to make a baby).
- A Tent\The Woods - Hanna lost her virginity to Caleb in the tent while they were camping out in the woods. The woods is also a memorable place because it's where Hanna revealed she went to fat camp and she wants him to know more about her. Caleb then told her he never meet his father. Years later, Hanna and Caleb got engaged while they were camping in a tent in the woods.
- Spencer's Cabin - Hanna took Caleb to Spencer's Lake House so he could get away from the guy that was following him. They sleep together on Spencer's couch. Hanna also uses the Lake House to throw a surprise party for Caleb.
- 1105! - This is Caleb's password that Hanna cracked into when Caleb was in trouble. Hanna realized that the password means the night that they spent together in the woods.
- The Police Station- After Hanna cracked the code and Caleb is freed from the police, Hanna meets him there. As he walks out he is so happy to see her and so is she. They run to each other and Hanna is glad he is safe. They begin to make out as well because Caleb is safe and Hanna helped him out.
- Radley Sanitarium- After Hanna tells Caleb that she wants to go see Mona, he tells her that he'll go with her. He waits on a bench while she talks to Mona because he was worried about her and wants to protect her.
- The Swing Set/Park- Hanna met up with Caleb on the swing sets to try and cheer him up after he found his mother. She tries to tell him to contact her because he always wondered what it would be like to reconnect with her again. They also hold hand while on the swings together. Also where Hanna finds Caleb to talk after he returns from Ravenswood in Miss Me x 100.
- Lost Woods Resort- After lying about killing Charlotte, the Liars go to the resort to set up traps so that Hanna won't be kidnapped. Hanna and Caleb have a moment together before Uber A kidnaps her. Caleb cheats on Spencer by him and Hanna making out with each other.
- Caleb was the first one to say "I love you" but in Picture This, when Caleb was leaving, was when they both said to each other.
- Tyler Blackburn, who plays Caleb, said in an interview that Haleb could outlast Ezria.
- Caleb was the first guy Hanna opened up to about her weight problems and how she spent five summers at fat camp. Hanna was also the first girl that Caleb opened up to about his parents and how he never really got to meet his father.
- They both have a parent that left them. Hanna's dad left her and Caleb never knew his dad and his mother left when he was a little.
- In Single Fright Female, when Hanna is sitting at her desk talking to Spencer, behind her nail polish she has a picture of Caleb.
- They had their first dance together in unmAsked to the song "Always."
- Hanna figured out and revealed to Caleb that 'Uncle Jamie' is, in fact, Caleb's father.
- Caleb doesn't exist in the books.
- They are the first main ship in the PLL fandom to be married, and the second to be engaged, after Ezria.
- They are currently expecting a baby, and are the second main ship in the PLL fandom to have a baby, after Emison.
Caleb [after Hanna checks him out in the shower]: Wanna share a towel too?
Hanna: November 5th. You couldn't have just told me that it was the night that we ... you know..
Caleb: Hanna, there was an exclamation point!
Caleb: Where's your cell phone. Let me help you.
Hanna: Just hold me. Okay? That will help me.
[He holds her then they kiss]
Caleb: Did you miss me?
[She runs up to him and they start making out]
Hanna: I love you.
Caleb: I love you too.
Caleb: We're going to talk on the phone and I'll be back. I'll be back before you know it.
Hanna: You say that now but I have seen pictures of Montecito.
Caleb: Well, I have one very good reason to come back. You.
Hanna: Put your arm around me.
Hanna: Just put your arm around me.
[He puts his arm around her and they get closer]
Caleb: That was easy.
Hanna: Well I'm not.
Caleb [to Hanna]: You must have me confused with someone else. My name's Romeo.
Caleb: I thought the whole point of cooking together was being together?
Hanna: It is, and I promise, when I get back we will make an unforgettable Dong Po.
Caleb: Say it again.
Caleb: Please! Do you want me to go to the store or not?
Hanna (Whispers in his ear): Dong Po...
Caleb: How could you not talk about us? We're intimate.
Hanna: We're what?!
Caleb: Yeah, let's just forget that part...
Hanna: You just said the "i" word! I have never heard a guy say the "i" word.
Caleb: We've gotten naked together in more ways than one, Hanna.
Hanna: Why would you do that?
Caleb: Because I love you.
Caleb [to Hanna]: Most of my life I've felt alone, even when I was with people. That was until I met you.
Hanna: Caleb! This isn’t easy for me either, alright, I miss you so much, it’s making me do stupid things, crazy things.
Caleb: Hanna, you’re talking to the guy who just kidnapped his own girlfriend. And you know what, for the record, I am going to help you stop A, I’m not asking for permission.
Caleb [to Hanna over an IM]: I’m finding it really hard not to come over there and kiss you.
Caleb: I don't know how much longer I can do this, Hanna. I need to touch you. [They kiss]
[CeCe walks into the room but doesn't see Caleb]
CeCe: Hanna, I have some shoes out here for you. How does the dress look?
Caleb [mouths the word]: Hot.
Hanna: What are you doing here? I almost killed you!
Caleb: With a pink furry lamp, Hanna?
Caleb: Hanna, I love you.
Hanna: I love you too Caleb.
Hanna: You kiss pretty good for a man without a spleen.
Caleb: Hey, are you sure you want to do this?
Hanna: Face it, Caleb, we were never under the radar.
Caleb [what Jamie thinks about Hanna]: Actually he thinks you are remarkable. He thinks I'm the luckiest person ever.
Hanna: Which one screams "Young adult and hot without being too trendy?"
Caleb: You're asking me? Hanna, I've had this hoodie since I was twelve.