|“||You know us...we always find our way back to each other.||”|
— Charlotte to Alison
Chalison was the pairing between Charlotte DiLaurentis/CeCe Drake and Alison DiLaurentis. They were best friends. As a friend, CeCe was like an older sister to Alison and a mentor towards her. After it was revealed that CeCe was actually Charlotte, Alison's older sister, the pair became even closer. After Charlotte was murdered, Alison learned that Charlotte was actually her adoptive sister and biological cousin, and that Charlotte was aware of this truth.
Charlotte, who was under the alias of CeCe Drake at the time, met Alison around the time she started dating Alison's brother, Jason DiLaurentis. The DiLaurentis family went on a summer vacation to Cape May together, and Charlotte and Alison became even closer.
In Game Over, Charles it was revealed that CeCe is actually Charlotte DiLaurentis (formerly known as Charles DiLaurentis) and therefor, Alison and her are cousins. In Hush, Hush, Sweet Liars, it was revealed that Charlotte's biological mother was Mary Drake, Jessica's identical twin sister. Charlotte was also aware of her true mother's identity prior to her death.
Single Fright Female They first appear together in a flashback when CeCe was telling a story to Spencer about Paige McCullers and Alison. The flashback shows Alison and CeCe in car waiting for Paige to ride up on her bike. They were talking about how Alison stole paper from Emily's room and wrote Paige a note telling her that Emily is in love with her but ends up being a trap for Paige. Afterwards Alison and CeCe drives off with the letter in Alison's hand.
Emily gets an old notebook of Alison's with a conversation written in it between CeCe and Alison about the Beach Hottie and her visiting Toby Cavanaugh in Juvie confronting him about the A letters she received. Emily ask her about it and it cut to a flashback where CeCe is at The Crab Shack and she sees Alison. She goes over to her and talks to her. Alison reveals that she is 2 weeks pregnant with Beach Hottie's baby. Alison cries and tells CeCe if she tells him, he would kill her. When she asked Alison if she use protection she said not the whole time.
Emily and Jason both find picture of Alison, CeCe and Wilden on his boat, later revealed to be taken by Melissa Hastings.
CeCe finds Alison at the Fritzgerald Theater in New York. CeCe tells Alison that needs her help. Alison and CeCe are at a diner. Noel Kahn is with them. Noel hands over to CeCe Alison’s fake passport and ticket along with some money. Alison says that this might be the last time they see each other. CeCe assures her that they’ll find each other again. Alison later tells Emily that CeCe was never Red Coat, and in fact it was CeCe who distracted A, while Alison turned off the saw mill to save Emily in "Now You See Me, Now You Don't". Alison also reveals that she repaid CeCe for protecting Emily in Ravenswood by giving CeCe her fake Vivian Darkbloom passport. CeCe is on the run from the police for Darren Wilden's murder.
- As children, Charlotte (who was still Charles) put an infant Alison in a bathtub thinking that it would calm the baby. However, the water was way to hot and was hurting Ali. Kenneth intervened, and this incident sparked his desire to put Charles in Radley.
- Charlotte and Alison wore matching clothes growing up without Alison knowing.
- Charlotte first met Alison in an unknown year, and the two became best friends.
- Jessica didn't approve of their friendship, and thought they were toxic.
- Ali got Charlotte kicked out of UPenn after framing her for pushing a girl down the stairs at a frat party.
- At Cape May, Charlotte helped Alison through a pregnancy scare.
- Charlotte once said that she and Ali think alike.
- They shared the same alias, Vivian Darkbloom.
- Charlotte hit Ali over the head with a rock thinking she was Bethany Young.
- Charlotte became A because she thought the Liars were happy that Alison was gone, and wanted revenge on the girls.
- Alison advocated for Charlotte's release from Welby.
- Charlotte tricked Alison into thinking she got better in Welby when, in reality, she wasn't getting better and was having a secret affair with her doctor.