- I get that Alison could hold her breath for an unreal amount of time, but if she was paralyzed, how could she have been ABLE to hold her breath until Carla Grunwald saved her?
- In Season 3B, Mona got her hands on some dead body, put a tattoo on it that was identical to Toby's, and freaked Spencer out straight to Radley by planting it in the woods. Pam Fields told Emily that the police found the body and it was too mutilated to be identified just yet. We later saw the body in the morgue so they definitely DID have it. I get that it's literally only been like 4-5 weeks since Season 3 in Rosewood time, but you'd think the body would have been identified by now or at least the liars would still mention the fact that somebody else out there is dea…
Read more >
HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!Read more >
Airdate: July 15, 2014
Written By: Jonell Lennon
Directed By: Norman Buckley
So I kind of totally forgot about the recap this week! Ooops. Better late than never. I think half of the reason I kept putting it off was because this week's episode felt like such a filler. It was a likeable episode, but after last week's massive 100th, and 'A' being back, I felt as if this could have been bigger and better. I also want to get back to the way I was recapping in season 4 where I didn't comment on everything! I realised as I was typing last week that it was such an effort and there was sooo much writing, so here is my new and improved recap!
Run, Ali, Run opens just seconds after Miss Me x 100 with the Liars phones still going off with an incoming 'A' me…
Read more >
I'm certain that I'm not the only one who saw the somewhat surprised look on Alison's face when she found out that Bethany's in her grave. This leads me to believe that Alison knew Bethany; perhaps, they used to be friends and hung out together, since Alison's mom worked at Radley where Bethany was. Bethany was always jealous of Alison, for how pretty she was and how she was free to walk out of Radley whenever she could, so she tried to kill Alison because of this, however did not succeed. So, Alison's mother ended this friendship. However, Bethany escaped, still wanting to kill Alison, which was why Jessica was so worried and told Alison that it was dangerous out there. Bethany hit Alison with the rock and Jessica wanted to cover up for h…Read more >
For years, most PLL fans have been obsessing over the infamous "Twin Theory." Sasha (Alison) and Tammin (Jenna) have both oficially confirmed that someone on the show has a twin. Sasha has implied that it won't be Alison, but someone else. There has been new information surfacing about a "James Neilan." Tammin posted a Instagram picture of name cards at a table read. Everyone had one except for Toby . He had two name cards; Toby Cavanaugh and James Neilan. In the episode, "The Silence of E. Lamb," in the final scene, (the A scene at the end) as A is opening the invite to the wedding (Ella's wedding invite), there's what appears to be coupons to a store named "Neilan's Department Store." As of now, the name, James Neilan, doesn't mean anything to u…Read more >
- Spencer caught Alison sneaking around at night on camera, wearing different clothes than she had just been wearing at dinner with Pam Fields. We don't know what she was up to.
- Alison does not approve of Caleb, as they butted heads and Alison warned Hanna not to get back together with him.
- Despite Caleb abusing alcohol and choosing to fail his exit exams, Haleb made out and are quite possibly officially back together now. Hanna is also getting worse and more goth.
- Melissa practically confessed(?) to Spencer that she was invoved in the murder of Bethany Young, as she teared up talking about it and hinted that whatever happened, happened because of love.
- It was heavily hinted that Melissa put the rat in Paige's locker, as she was carrying out a de…
Howdy y'all. I have been debating on whether or not to create my own PLL inspired fan fiction. After much debate, I decided I would create one. I normally do activities alone, but for once I do not want to. I am reaching out to y'all in hopes someone feels like teaming up to write a fan fiction. I liked Alietta's character auditions idea and will consider using it.
If I cannot find help I will still create my fan fiction. Until I have all the details worked out, I will not give a release date. I am currently working on finishing up at my local community college so do not expect information on my progress anytime soon.
Those interested in working with me, please comment below or message me on my wall. I will get back with y'all a soo…Read more >
Leave a comment telling me what you think!
- THE WRITING ON THE WALL:
In the first picture we see the message A left on Dr. Sullivan's wall.
In the second picture we see the message Aria left on Byron's wall.
Apart from the fact that both offices were trashed and messages written in red on the wall,
there are similarities in the handwriting as well;
- Both messages are written in all capital letters
- Neither dot their I's
- Their E's have the same horizontal lines tilted slightly upwards
The word "nosey" is the English version of the american word "nosy",
so many speculated that Wren must be A since he is the lone englishman on the show.
The procers confirmed it was a clue,
however I think that would have been making it too easy for us if Wren was real…
Read more >