I just thought of something. It's possible that Charles wasn't targeting Ali on "that night", but he was targeting Bethany. I think Charles and CeCe were in love and she would visit him. She only dated Jason so she could get info on the family so Charles could learn about his brother and sister. This is why Mrs. D didn't want Ali involved with CeCe. She didn't want Ali to know about Charles. CeCe was also visiting Bethany under the alias of Alison Dilaurentis. She eventually got Bethany angry and Bethany warned her that she would get her revenge on her. This scared CeCe and prompted her to tell Charles about Bethany's warning that she would kill Ali (CeCe didn't tell him that she was visiting Bethany under Ali's name).
On the day of Ali's d…Read more >
So earlier today I posted a questionnaire regarding the finale and who people thought would be revealed as Charles, Red Coat, Black Widow and who was a killer etc.
Unbeknownst to me I could only get 100 responses because I wasn't a premium member of survey monkey so that kinda blows but I think 100 responses is enough and you can definitely draw some conclusions from the data.
So here's the results of each question by a variety of users on here, the PLL subreddit, Tumblr and GGD:
1. Who do you think Charles DiLaurentis is? There were 10 options for this question, as well as an "other" option. The general consensus is that Wren Kingston is Charles DiLaurentis, taking 63.64% of the vote. This doesn't surprise me as he seems to be the main suspec…Read more >
- Rosewood High Prom is approaching, but the school is considering not allowing the girls to go because they pose a security risk. Emily was asked by Aria to go as friends, but Emily hopes to take Sara.
- Spencer and Hanna, in a failed effort to return Hanna's scholarship and also snoop a little, had a meeting with the mysterious Rhys Matthews at the Carissimi Group offices. Rhys bears a striking resemblance to Jason and was very dodgy concerning the head of the Carissimi Group, suggesting that he prefers to stay anonymous and unreachable. Spencer is more suspicious than ever that Charles is involved.
- Aria was going to have her doll photos displayed in a gallery for a chance at winning an internship in LA, but A sabotaged her and had her photos …
So here's my theory on everything that's happened. This is based on trying to sort out what information we know as true, what information was said by characters but might be lies, and other confirmations. I'm writing it in timeline-form. I'm only including information that I think will be relevant to this theory.
- Charles DiLaurentis is born to Jessica and Kenneth DiLaurentis.
- Melissa Hastings is born to Peter and Veronica Hastings.
- Jessica has an affair with Peter.
- Jason DiLaurentis is born to Jessica DiLaurentis and Peter Hastings, but they decide to keep it a secret that he is theirs, and let Kenneth believe Jason is his son.
- The DiLaurnetis family moves away.
- March 5: Hanna Marin is born to Ashley and Tom Marin.
- June 12: Spencer Hastings is bor…
Read more >
As Emily pointed out Reese looks a lot like Jason and as Hanna pointed out is he has Jason's perfect chin and Alison's perfect hair and is hiding something big like he is A or a minion
Are you seeing the resemblance yet?Read more >
The finale is drawing close and it feels as if a day lasts 48 hours instead of 24, so therefore I decided to host a game show on this wiki. Hopefully this will get us through the next two weeks until the finale. The format of the game (which has been shamelessly stolen from a Dutch TV show - Wie is de Mol) can be read below. Perhaps not entirely Pretty Little Liars related, but it still has mysterious/anonymous factor.
Now that the rules are clear, I'll let you know how it's going to work. The candidates and I, the host, will each need to have a private way of communication where I'll let them know their role. In return, they can tell me what strategy they'll use to discover the Mole or not to be unmasked. After posting an episode I'll send…Read more >
I wanted to talk a little about Hanna, and i didn't want to post a long comment, so i wanted to make a blogpost about it.
You guys, Hanna was soooo awesome in this episode. She is always awesome, but damn she was so sassy and bitch tonight and i freaking loved it! And she is damn right. It seems to me that the only person who speaks her mind about Charles and Ali is Hanna. And it's king of odd, because in the past it used to be Spencer."Maybe someone put a feist to that face" it was the most awesome line Hanna ever said lol I loved how she was so angry. These girls sit there almost afraid to question Ali about anything, for example Bethany Young, where the hell she was when she got missing, etc,because they don't want to offend their "leade…Read more >
- Sara's old friend Claire returned to Rosewood and had a meal with Sara and Emily. Claire feels bad about the awful things she said about Sara after her disappearance, and convinced Sara to move in with her for awhile. Emily seemed quite jealous, but Sara says she's only doing it so she can have a real relationship with Emily.
- Hanna has received a $30,000 scholarship from the Carissimi Group, which she discovers is the same investment firm that purchased Radley and closed it down. For this reason, Hanna does not feel comfortable accepting the money, but Ashley already cashed it. Also, Jason is the one who recommended the scholarship to Ashley because his mother used to donate heavily to the group. Spencer wonders if "Mrs. D's favorite chari…
So this episode was great! I am so happy with the way this turned out. Soooo lets start this review :)
- All 5 original liars in the same living room
Hey guys I normally only use blog posts for fanfic but I was watching old PLL episodes with my friend who is only started watching it over summer and something really bugged me. Emily Feilds once had some of the best character development on the show, and now 6 seasons later she is one of the least popular characters.- I am in no way saying Shay is a bad actress at all she's one of the best on the show just Emily's character has been lacking.
Okay so as it stands my fav liars currently are
This list really shocked me when I thought about it because whilst Spencer has always been my fave at a time Emily was my second. As a teenage member of the LGBT+ community I really found Emily's coming out storyline in seas…Read more >