|“||One of you has been touched by the one Alison fears the most.||”|
| Big A |
Real Identity: Charlotte DiLaurentis
|24 (at the time of reveal)|
|Leader of The A-Team|
| Mona Vanderwaal (formerly) |
Toby Cavanaugh (double agent; formerly)
Spencer Hastings (double agent; formerly)
Darren Wilden (helper; formerly)
Lucas Gottesman (blackmailed; formerly)
| The Liars |
| - Stalking |
- Torturing The Liars
- Hiding Identity
| - Identity (exposed) |
- Motive; she thought The Liars were happy Alison is dead, and the "game" was like a drug for her (exposed)
|Game Over, Charles|
Big A is the leader of The A-Team. She makes her first physical appearance in "UnmAsked". She stole the game from Mona Vanderwaal in Season 3. She tells the A-Team's members what to do, while concealing her identity from them too. Her first disguise was as Red Coat. She hid in the shadows, while another Red Coat acted as a decoy for physical appearances.
- She hit Alison by accident. She meant to kill Bethany Young.
- Charlotte is the creator of A's Dollhouse.
- The concept of "the game" is stolen from Original A, that started it back in 2008.
- The third Red Coat and The Black Widow are the same person, Sara Harvey while Big A was only the second Red Coat.
- The original Red Coat from "UnmAsked" was revealed to had been a red bath robe.
- Big A has many aliases, including: CeCe Drake, Paul Varjak, Vivian Darkbloom (which she took from her adopted sister/cousin, Alison DiLaurentis).
- Her characters pays a homage to the books, as Charlotte DiLaurentis is paralelling Courtney DiLaurentis.
- As seen in the endings, Big A enjoys drinking vodka.
- Vanessa Ray, the actress who portrays the character, had found out CeCe Drake is Big A some days before she got married (June 14, 2015).
- Big A's identity was decided somewhen between "Kingdom of the Blind" and "The Remains of the "A"", as stated by the producer I. Marlene King.
- The main suspect of the fandom was Wren Kingston, because of an allegedly leak (proven to be false). Other suspects were: Ezra Fitz and Lucas Gottesman.
- Black Hoodie (main disguise after the red coat)
- Red Coat (first disguise)
- Zombie Baby Doll Stalker (occasionally)
- White Cape (at Alison's Ice Ball from "How the 'A' Stole Christmas")
- Red Hood with a Big Bad Wolf Mask (at the Prom from "Last Dance")