|This article is about Ava Jalali, a television character. You may be looking for Ava Jalali (Book Character).|
A stylish trendsetter with a big personality, Ava hopes to have her own clothing line someday. But she has an edge over her fellow fashionistas: a brilliant technological mind, which she uses to blog and code. Just don’t ask her why her parents recently fled the country — it’s her one big secret.
- She was the first main character to be cast.
- She is the second known hacker to be in the franchise, preceded by Caleb Rivers.
- In the book, Ava is a Persian-American teenager, who is said to be very beautiful with a curvy body. She has dark brown hair, olive skin, and brown eyes. In the show, Ava is not Pakistani-American and has a slim build.
- In the show, Ava is a stylish trendsetter with a big personality. She also has an edge over her fellow fashionistas and is a coder. However, these plotlines never existed in the books.
- In the show, her big secret is why her parents recently fled the country, in the books, she didn’t have a secret about her parents.
- It the books she dated Nolan and broke up with Nolan a year prior to the events of The Perfectionists. In the show, Ava is seemingly Nolan's secret affair.